Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crooked River Burning

I must say that it took me longer to start reading this book than our other one. The font is smaller and for my age that can be a problem -LOL. This book is longer and I do not care for long books. But once I began reading it, it began to flow. I like that it is based on cleveland so I find myself "IN" the book. I can place my self within the settings which I find quite"ccol". The writer however gets a little too involved than I like, to much information on the characters and a little wordy. Perhaps as I get further along this will become more interesting and less of a bother.

2 comments:

  1. That is definitely one aspect that also bothered me: the fact that the author gives himself a voice. Who's story is this? His? Or Anne and David's? I too hope the author will tone it down or that it gets less annoying.

    ReplyDelete