Thursday, December 3, 2009

ANYTHING!!

I chose to post about the obvious...The holidays! Now I am not a scrooge, I am the opposite for the most part. Love the decorations, especially the lights, love the hustle and bustle of shopping, love getting together with family and friends, love, love eggnog especially "spiced"! But at the same time I find it totally overwhelming! So much to do and so little time! The stress of finding the perfect gift, creating the most beautiful tree, or meal and of course all the $$$ it costs! I am glad it comes but I am also glad when it goes away. Pack it back up in a box till next year and start fresh in the new year!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I don't wanna drag all those things out only to have to go through all the trouble of packing them up again. Have you notice how the fake tree NEVER fits back into the box? Every single year I get stuck doing it because no else wants to for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I think about when it comes to christmas outside of the religious reasons is the money! I agree it is so hard to find gifts for some people. I have that same issue. Im dealing with the people who say they dont really want much but then you end up something they dont like. I personally have a neutral feeling about Christmas this year. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete