Wednesday, September 30, 2009

be the best you can be

Thus being my thesis for my essay. Sounds kinda boring I know like I am preaching to my children. But I try to start my day with this each day, knowing if I am at my best always then I really don't mind when things go wrong or people find fault with me. I have grown up with this mantra and yes I do encourage my own children as well as the children I teach to be at their best. I encourage strangers to do the same. Try it someday you may thank me, who know you may even share it with others!

1 comment:

  1. Bev, I really appreciate your mantra. It is not boring. It kind of gives you freedom of accepting your abilities applied to "all" aspects of life. "To be..." Preaching to children is good. How else are they going to know? You are their source of knowledge, their inspiration.
    It also reminds me of my mom’s preaching “If you do something, do your best; if you can not do your best, don’t do it at all!” (free translation). This motto sometimes back fires at me.
    As far as the thesis, maybe you would consider incorporating the word "education" in it, somehow.

    ReplyDelete